Replacement Battery Part No.:
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No.:
|New Replacement Battery 6600Mah For Acer Aspire 1700 Laptop Batteries
Dimensions: 370.54 x 71.88 x 30.00 mm
Battery Type: Li-ion
Product Type: Replacement
Shiping cost: Free Shipping
List Price: $
Total Price: $49.97
FAQ - How to make your Acer Aspire 1700 battery last longer?
- How to charge the Acer Aspire 1700 when it is newly used?
A: First,charge the Acer Aspire 1700 fully.Second,discharge the battery completely. Then cycle charge and discharge it for some times. That would make Acer Aspire 1700 reach its best status,and prolong its useful life.
- What can I do to make my battery last longer?
A: There are several things you can do to make your Acer Aspire 1700 battery last longer:
- Choose the right battery. Under the same use conditions, a lower capacity battery will wear out faster than a higher capacity battery because it has to be charged more often.
- Use the notebook's power saving controls to reduce battery use in your normal day. For example, turn the Bluetooth off if it is not needed; reduce the screen brightness when conditions permit.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. If the system is exposed to extreme cold or hot temperatures, allow it to warm up/cool down before use and before charging.
- Contrary to last decades' batteries, modern Li-ion batteries do not need to be fully discharged to maintain health.
- All batteries wear with use and time. When you find the runtime is no longer satisfactory, it may be time to purchase a new Dell battery.
- What do we recommend for Acer Aspire 1700 battery storage for a long period of time?
A: When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
- Do not store Acer Aspire 1700 battery for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters and laptop security carts plugged into an outlet.
- Acer Aspire 1700 batteries, including those stored in laptop systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
- Batteries may be stored in the laptop or outside of the laptop.
- Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the Acer Aspire 1700 battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information.)
- Any other tips of using Acer Aspire 1700 battery?
A: Keep the Acer Aspire 1700 battery cool, dry and clean after been fully charged. Don't short circuit terminal or store your Acer Aspire 1700 battery pack with metal parts