Replacement Battery Part No. Dell:
|New 4400Mah Laptop Battery Replacement For Dell Inspiron 1200
Dimensions: 151.20x78.30x22.20 mm
Battery Type: Li-ion
Product Type: Replacement
Shiping cost: Free Shipping
List Price: $
Replacement Laptop Machine Part No. Dell:
|0D7353, 0D7355, 0G9812, 0G9815, 0H9569, 0J6943, 0J9453, 0J9457, 0K9340, 0K9364, 0M5701, 0M9116, 0M9120, 0N6589, 0P5638, 0P6281, 0R5366, 0R5533, 0T5179, 312-0292, 312-0326, 312-0334, 312-0335, 312-0346, 312-0347, 7005950000, 7045920000, 7046050000, 916C4910F, D7353, D7355, EUP-K2-4-24, EUP-K2-B-40, G9812, G9815, H9566, H9569, J6943, J9453, J9457, K9340, K9343, K9364, M5701, M9116, M9120, N6589, OP-570-76901, P5413, P5638, P6281, PC-VP-WP64, R5366, SQU-527, T5179, T5443, W5543
Make your Dell Inspiron 1200 battery last longer:
- How to charge the Dell Inspiron 1200 when it is newly used?
A: First,charge the Dell Inspiron 1200 fully.Second,discharge the battery completely. Then cycle charge and discharge it for some times. That would make Dell Inspiron 1200 reach its best status,and prolong its useful life.
- What can I do to make my battery last longer?
A: There are several things you can do to make your Dell 1200 battery last longer:
- Use the notebook's power saving controls to reduce battery use in your normal day. For example, turn the Bluetooth off if it is not needed; reduce the screen brightness when conditions permit.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. If the system is exposed to extreme cold or hot temperatures, allow it to warm up/cool down before use and before charging.
- Contrary to last decades' batteries, modern Li-ion batteries do not need to be fully discharged to maintain health.
- All batteries wear with use and time. When you find the runtime is no longer satisfactory, it may be time to purchase a new Dell battery.
- Will my Dell Inspiron 1200 battery become useless if I leave it unused for a long time?
A: Basically, yes. We suggest you to charge or discharge the Dell 1200 laptop battery to 40 - 60% capacity using your Windows operating system power meter, then remove it from your system. Then Store it in a standard office environment, away from extreme temperatures. However, fully charge and remove battery from Dell Inspiron 1200 laptop before leave it unused for a month or longer. It's better to use your battery at least once a week for keeping it works well.
- What is the best temperature for battery storage?
A: Because very hot or cold conditions could affect a battery's performance,you'd better store the Dell Inspiron 1200 in a place with recommended storage temperature of 15°C (59°F).